- Last Updated: 02 August 2018
This site collects some personal data and tecnical data:
- personal data who user fill in voluntarily in the contact forms
- analytics data automatically collected by external service named Google Analitics;
- system logs collected automatically by server;
Type of data collected
Personal Data collected: address, email address, first name and website.
This site use Google Analytics service who automatically collects anonimous navigation data in order to analize the amount of accesses to site. These data are located at Google's servers.
Log di sistema
hosting provider automatically collects access data about Site.This category includes the following data: login name where required, IP address, URL address visited, date and time of visit, computer name, method of request to the servant and related answer. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are necessary to monitor the proper functioning of the site and are processed through the adoption of appropriate security measures. The system logs are not disclosed or used for other purposes but can be transferred to the judicial authorities in the cases provided by law.
To request more information about hosting provider you are invited to send a mail at address provide in contact section.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Except for system logs, you have the right to object to the installation of cookies _ga, _gat and _gid so that are not to send your visit statistics to Google Analytics. In this case you will need to refer to the browser settings.